You are hereHome / Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
The use of this website constitutes agreement with the following terms and conditions:
- The Care Farming UK maintains this web site as both as a way to promote and inform all site users about care farming in the UK and as a resource for those who have registered online with Care Farming UK.
- Your use of the site constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions as at the date of your first use of the site.
- Care Farming UK reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified.
- You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
- This site and the information, names, images, pictures, logos regarding or relating to Care Farming UK are provided "as is" without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether expressed or implied. In no event will Care Farming UK be liable for any damages including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use or in connection with such use or loss of use of the site, whether in contract or in negligence.
- Care Farming UK does not warrant that the functions contained in the material within this site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the materials.
- Care Farming UK takes no responsibility for the content of external internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and Care Farming UK has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that Care Farming UK approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorisation from Care Farming UK. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any licence by Care Farming UK to use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not Care Farming UK).
All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).