You are hereHome / Membership
Your membership is vital to us. The greatest resource and greatest strength for the care/social farming movement is our membership, with its vast amount of experience, knowledge and skills. We need your help to ensure this learning is shared across the sector and disseminated further. Membership is a partnership and we hope you will be willing to work with us for the benefit of care farmers, commissioners, and the people they help.
Annual Membership Fee - Care Farms:
£60 for care farms (with the care farming Code of Practice)
£60 for care farms (without the Code of Practice)
- £60 for 'prospective' care farms - for those looking into providing care farming services in future or are in the early stages of doing so.
Annual Membership Fee - Other categories:
- £35 for individual members and other organisations - for interested parties and supporters (who are not directly involed in care farming)
- £35 for international members - for those care farmers, prospective care farms, individuals or other organisations located outside the UK
To become a member and pay online, simply choose the appropriate link above and fill in the form.
You will then be taken to our online billing facility (with options to pay by Payal, credit or debit card or BACS). Once you have paid, your membership application will be processed and you will be notified when your membership is approved.
Membership of Care Farming UK gives you a range of benefits:
- Become part of the wider movement of care farming that benefit from the support, representation and promotion Care Farming UK provides. We work on your behalf to keep care farming on the political agenda, promoting good practice, improving networks and creating training and development opportunities
- Access the advice and support available to you from our small staff team and specialist volunteer advisors Receive our regular members’ Enewsletters to keep you informed of news, funding and information resources, and copies annual review
- Gain exclusive access to resources in the Members’ Area of our website (currently in development), including an information resource centre and free downloadable copies of our publications
- Go through the care farming Code of Practice process*
- Use the available advertising and promotion for your events, job vacancies etc on our website and in our mailings at a significant discount
- Pay discounted rates for conferences, training and events
- Promote your care farm profile on the website, and periodically as ‘Care Farm Of The Month’*
- Receive support and resources for country/regional events or specialist support networks
- Access to Care Farming UK grants and bursaries, when available, for networking events or travel for learning experience to other care farms*
- Access to our information resources to help you publicise and promote your project including exhibitions, digital presentations, photographs and videos
- Vote on Care Farming UK policies, and elect the Board of Directors.
New Member Benefit
Care Farming UK are pleased to announce a discounted insurance offer developed in partnership with Lycetts. If a quote is accepted, a discout of 5% will be offered to Care Farming UK members, rising to 15% for those care farms meeting our Code of Practice.
(To find out more about the insurance offer from Lycetts and to get a quote, please contact David Still direct on 0191 232 1151 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.)
* Not applicable for international members at this time
- Regional care farm events - various dates