You are hereHome / Finding What You Need
Finding What You Need
Care Farming UK is a charity organisation with limited resources to respond to direct queries, so we have tried to create a website that will answer most of your questions. Please take a while to look down the list below which will help you find the information you need. You can also explore the website to find lots more information about Care Farming.
What do you need to know?
- Are you looking for general information about care farming?
Start with our FAQs Page
- Thinking of setting up a care farm?
Go to our Starting A Care Farm Page
- Want to find a Care Farm near you?
Visit the Map Page
- Want to find out news and information about a local area?
Choose your region (or UK country via the Left Hand menu on the Map Page
- Looking for care farming case studies?
Go to our Case Studies Page
- Want to Join Care Farming UK?
Visit our Membership Page
- Want to search through our library of online resources, including publications, useful documents, links and videos?
Use the Search box on the homepage
- Are you a commissioner for health, social care, education or other services?
Visit our Commissioners Pages (TBA)
Please Note: Care Farming UK cannot arrange placements at care farms or deal with specific questions about a particular care farm's services. You should contact the care farm direct for these details.