How to update your care farm's details
Please keep your records up to date, and obtain maximum promotion
Keeping your care farm’s contact details up to date is vital – it means we have the correct information in our database and ensures the information we share with website visitors through the online map (including potential clients, commissioners and funders) is accurate.
As a Care Farming UK member you can update your own details whenever you want, using the following method:
- Login to the Care Farming UK Members Zone on the website (use the login box on the front page of the website).
- Once in the members zone, a green block (called Members Menu) will appear on the left hand side of the screen
- Click on the link which says “Change my contact details”
- A new window will appear. Click on the green-coloured link which says ‘>> Edit details’ (the name of your farm or organisation will appear here)
- You will be able to change details including:
- the name of your farm/organisation
- all address details, including region
- your phone and email address
- In addition care farmers can also change the following:
- Description of farm
- Type of farm
- Client base
- Size of farm in hectares
- Image of your care farm
As a security measure to protect you, all changes will be assessed by an administrator before going live on the website.