You are hereHome / Accessibility
We aim to make this website accessible to as many users as possible. To faciliate this we have ensured that :
- All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes.
- All text is assigned a relative font size - this means that you can resize the text if you want to.
To resize the text:
- Internet Explorer 6: View > Text Size > Larger
- Internet Explorer 7, Page > Text Size > Larger
- Netscape: Edit > Preferences > Appearance > Fonts
- Opera: File > Preferences > Fonts > Minimum font size (pixels) Alternatively, scroll with the wheel of your mouse whilst holding down the control key.
- Firefox: View > Text Size. Alternatively, Hold the CTRL key and scroll with the wheel of your mouse or and press the + and - buttons.
If you have any difficulties using our site, do please tell us and we will endeavour to remedy this. More accessibility features will be added as time and funds allow.We aim to make this website accessible to as many users as possible.